I receive "Access denied." "you do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource" after about 2 seconds when I attempt to "add" any custom .wsp web parts to a page. I am using SharePoint 2010 Enterprise. The site is hosted by a 3rd party on a shared sandboxed server. It is not O365 or SharePoint Online.
- I am trying to add it logged in as the administrator but I have also tried logged in as another "Owner" user
- My "Solution resource quota" is 1000, so that should not be the issue
- The permissions for these web parts appear to be fine – inherited from parent site
- I don’t see where else I may be able to change permissions for custom .wsp solutions, but I could easily be missing something?
- I’ve tried on multiple pages, including the home page
- I’ve tried installing and adding a 3rd party .wsp solutions and have the same issue so I don’t think my .wsp’s are causing the issue
- The .wsp web parts are “active” in ”Site Collection Administration” > “Features”
- I’ve done a bit of searching but don’t see any obvious solutions
- This site collection has "anonymous access" enabled, but I've also tried adding the .wsp to page that don't have "anonymous access" turned on
What could I or the hoster tech support look into to resolve the "access denied" issue?