I can't believe Timer Jobs and SharePoint can be this un-predictable.
I deployed my Timer job feature solution to web application A and activated feature, it worked for 3 days in same web application without any kind of problem. Today after nothing at all has been changed other then EVENT RECEIVER failed to load a dll (dunno why tho) and it went to Initialized stage with "0%" progress.
I looked at Solution Management in central Admin and its deployed to web application A
I looked at Timer Job Definition for Web Application A and I can't find definition for Timer job, however we got around 15 Web Applications so I looked at another Web Application let say Web Application B and Timer Job Definition was there.
How strange, I don't even know what exactly to google.
Most people say clear Configuration Cache to make it work, but why would it happen at first place and its our development server I can clear configuration cache but what if it happens on Live, I can't go to Live server and gonna clear Cache whenever this timer job will hang