I want to be able to use a simple HttpModule to catch visits to a sharepoint site that don't automaticly pass windows authentication and log them in as a default windows account.
I want it to be so that any browser that accesses the sharepoint site that doesn't right away pass windows auth it will goto this other windows account.
What I don't know how to do is the following:
- Detect that the browser did not send windows authentication for the connection.
- Get an event handler on that and send it to a login function
- Then the authentication cycle would have to be redone
- Login the user into sharepoint as a windows account with username and password
- For this part I'm guessing code on this page might work: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/chunliu/archive/2010/08/21/creating-a-custom-login-page-for-fba-in-sharepoint-2010.aspx. Except I of course don't want to prompt the user for a username/password I want to use one I already have in a settings file or something like that.