I'm currently developing a SharePoint 2010 site but have come across an issue when searching people, as at present if I click to select people then search it takes me to an error page saying the page does not exist.
The User Profile Synchronization service is working and both FIM services are started and set to automatic on our primary farm server, which is where the UPS service runs. I've ran successful synchronizations and people can log into mysite and find it populated with their data from AD. The issue is when the crawler goes to do its work once complete the errors section displays the following information.
137 sps3://share1 The object was not found. Local SharePoint sites 7/20/2010 4:30 PM
There is no other information avaliable from this. The name of the server running the UPS and FIM services is share1, I've tried the sps3 address as both FQDN and non FQDN with the same results. THe search account has read access to both the mysite and the primary content site as well as the UPS service.
Just to give you a better idea of our farm set up it consists of three servers:
- share1 - Primary content server
- share2 - Index server used to index search crawl results
- share3 - Farm SQL server