I have a solution with 4 projects to automatically some processes in Sharepoint.these projects are:
- WebPartProject: Create a custom webpart
- CreateTemplate: Create 2 documents libraries (with columns), a simple List (and columns) and a Page to put WebPartProject's webpart and the previously document libraries and the simple list in this page.
- WorkflowOne: Put a workflow in one of the previous document library
- WorkflowTwo: Put another workflow in the same document library that previously.
So, When I deploy this solution in VS, everything works.... But When I try to deploy this solution using powershell, doesn't work.
I use the following scripts:
- stsadm -o addsolution -filename CreateTemplateSolution.wsp ------> Operation completed succesfuly
- stsadm -o deploysolution -name CreateTemplateSolution.wsp -immediate -allowGacDeployment ------> Timer job successfully created
And when I go to Site Actions --> Site Settings --> Site Actions --> Manage site features, I can find my solution, I put his status to Activated, restart IIS.... But When I open Sharepoint, I can't find anything.... :(. Am I missing something?????