I need to show the manager (if possible clickable to his profile) on the People Search Core Results webpart.
What I've done atm:
- Added a User profile property linked to the AD
- Synchronised (and works because manager is filled in on user profile)
- Added a Managed Property
- Created a Crawled Property
- Mapped Managed Prop to Crawled Prop
- Full search crawl
- Edited the XSL from Core Results webpart
- Search for a user with manager
But the Manager won't show. (This works btw for other ones, I've added "Initials" for example)
If I alert on the manager in the XSL I get an empty value for the manager.
If there's more info you need... just say so.
In the People Search Core Results webpart, the manager is also added in the Fetched Properties:
<Columns> <Column Name="Manager" HitHighLight="true"/> </Columns>