I would be installing sharepoint standard server 2010 on production and i would need some guidelines and tips especially on accounts to be used from AD. I have the following accounts all AD accounts: One Farm acct One Setup Acct One AppPool Acct One Search Acct. Do i need more...?
The questions are:
- When installing do i have to use the setup account to install?
- With the Database i would be using the Farm account is that right?
- Now with the application pool account can i use the same one for all the services when i decide to start the ones i needed.I'm not using profile services to start with.
- Also noticed when you setup the the service applications the database names are all in GUID is there a way to avoid this?
- I would also want to make sure the instance is on another http port other than 80.(Don't want the web application and central admin on port 80)
Any tips,resources and advice would be appreciated.