- I downloaded this http://webservicestudio.codeplex.com to test the web services.
- I tested userprofileservice.asmx and tested hand full of methods and it returns expected result.
- I test UserGroup.asmx , tested GetGroupCollectionFromUser and put the user (domain\mSmith) and it returned data but group names are nulled
- so I tested another method for the same endpoint. GetuserCollectionFromGroup and this time I put in group (man made created group) and I get error. But I put Approvers or Designers for the group I get xml with users in it.
I do have anyone can see the group checked at the group setting level. Anything else I am missing. I am on this all day (since 6am) and still stuck.