We are facing an issue with Audience and the senario follows.
- We have two Domains namely Domain_One and Domain_Two in the same forest.
- Both are Trusting each other.
- Both the domain has its own set of users (Direct OU structue & Not a nested OU structure).
- The Domain Local Security Group "Dev-X" is in Domain_One.
- Few users from both the domains are member of "Dev-X", say 50users (30domainone users + 20domaintwousers).
- SharePoint Applications are hosted in Domain_one.
- SSP is hosted in Domain_one.
- We have an audience in SSP & it is controlled by the rule "Memberof -> 'Dev-X'"
- Audience pulls only Domain_one user details (30domainone users) and it ignores
- Domain_two users (20domaintwousers) though they are member of 'Dev-X' group.
What could be the issue & fix, how does SharePoint pulls the user details & how it examines the audience rule?