I have configured my 2010 External Content Type for search by adding the RootFinder property to the ReadList method. I have also added the ShowInSearchUI property to the LOB entry. I then set up my content crawler in Enterprise Search Service Application and kicked off a full crawl. The log shows 2002 items (which makes sense since the ReadList query in the service sets a limit of 2000 rows) and no errors on the crawl.
The problem is when I go to perform a search, the site comes back with "no results found". Searching for criteria in other lists and libraries works so I know the search service as a whole is working. I just cannot seem to find any results from the ECT source.