I am using the custom Claim Provider(SSO) to authenticate the external users to SharePoint Site. Site Working fine our live server.
But Client live Server I am getting the Access denied message 2nd time.But when i click to the go back to site access denied message gone. "go back to site" and the access denied is not an issue then.
Both sites are secure (SSL Implemented) Site.
SharePoint Server Logs showing following information.
Forms authentication failed for the request.
Reason: The ticket supplied was invalid.
- This is may be related to the Certificate issue.
- Client Firewall issue
- Cookies are not deleted when browser closed
- Login to the external Site
- Click to the custom Claim Provider link it will open the external site new tab.
- redirect to the SharePoint Site.
- Without sign out from the SharePoint Site close the tab.
- Again Click to the custom claim provider link.
- Redirected to the SharePoint Site "Access denied".
- When i am click to "Go back to site". Access denied is not an issue.
Please help me out with this problem.