I am new to SharePoint, sorry if answer to my question is obvious.
I am trying to deploy my very simple workflow as WSP package, it deploys without errors, I activate it, but I can't find my workflow and associate it with list. Could you help me, please, what I do wrong?
I do it so:
here is version with screenshots (I can't add screenshots here because of lack of reputation).
- Create an empty SharePoint project in VS, choose trust level as a Farm solution
- Add simple State Machine Workflow (list workflow, not site), associate it with the Task lisk.
- Press CTRL-F5 in VS2010, and see that WF appears, retract it.
- Pack it to WSP package, upload and activate it.
- Check is it associated to list. It doesn't. (As far as I know it is normal)
- Try to associate it manually, but I can't see it (List tools/list/workflow settings/add workflow). Why? Where is my error?
I think that I missed something important in basic priciples, but I can't understand what. Help me please.
Thank you in advance.