I am getting the following error in my logs.
Content source 'Default' has no start addresses; skipping.
Things I've done:
- Changed "Default" mapping to the internal AD site, just renaming it
- Rebuilt index (nixed DB Objects, rebuilt search DB)
- Setup the Content DB to use the Search Index on the same server
- fixed Back Connection issue per http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896861, though I did not yet reset IIS Admin. However, the internal URL works from IE fine.
- stsadm -o spsearch -action fullcrawlstart
Then in the log, all I get is:
Processing content source 'Administration'. Processing content source 'Default'. Content source 'Default' has no start addresses; skipping.