I have created a simple list where we record time spent on troubleshooting customers. But now I would like to create a simple formula for a Calculated field, but I can't get it to work.
We have two hourly rates.
- Number of minutes times 0.75
- Number of minutes times 0.66
What I would like is to select the applicable rate from a dropdown menu and have a calculated field that calculates the number of minutes that need to be charged according to the selected rate.
I have the following fields:
- Minutes (total number of minutes worked)
- Hourly Rate (Rate 0,75 or 0,66)
- Minutes to charge (caluclated automatically)
So the formula should be for instance......:
If "Hourly Rate" is 0.75 than "Minutes" times 0.75, BUT if "Hourly Rate" is 0.66 than "Minutes" times 0.66...
I am using Sharepoint 2010