One of our users received this warning:
The My Site of [USER] is scheduled for deletion in 14 days. As their manager you are now the temporary owner of their site. This temporary ownership gives you access to the site to copy any business-related information you might need. To access the site use this URL:
And unfortunately, I didn't take it seriously, just checked his account, because we never activated this function before and was disabled in this time. 14 days later, user data was deleted and here is my question: Why?
- User is active for years and works with his MySite documents quite often
- User profile in AD has not been deleted, changed or migrated to other domain
- Import and every night user profile synchronization works without errors
- Automatic deletion was never activated, as well as warning e-mails
- MySite cleanup job is not running
- No change was made in MySite app. during last two months or so
Can I find somehow which other pages are scheduled for deletion? Can I remove them somehow? And can I disable this function once and for all? Next time, it could be almost everyone if something pick active profiles too. Thank you for any clue.