- A Site ContentType (CT): Report (Parent = Document)
- A Word Template is attached to the report CT
- 1 root site with several subsites (A, B, C)
- Every subsite contains a library with the 'Report' CT
- I created a new document 'template' on library of subsite B. Added the quickpart (metadata of type text and choice). I followed the steps explained in the following post: http://epiciw.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/using-quick-parts-to-automatically-update-fields-in-a-microsoft-office-document-from-the-metadata-in-a-sharepoint-document-library/
- I attached the new document template to the report Site CT
- When I create a new document in subsite B - my quickparts are working.
When I create a new document in the library in subsite C - my quickparts don't work. My Document Information Panel is not in sync with the quickparts. And thus it's not possible to set my metadata with those quickparts.
It seems like he's pointing to the wrong URL. Is this a bug?
Thanks in advance!