I'm working with SharePoint 2007 to 2010 migration, the problem is the Upgrade Status in CA stated it was succeeded, however when I browse the new Web Application for the first time, it load for hours.
the following is the steps I did so far:
1) run stsadm -o preupgradecheck in SharePoint 2007 environment, everything look fine no missing feature.
2) set Content DB read-only to true, backup Content DB via SQL Server Management Studio
3) moved backup Content DB to SharePoint 2010 environment.
4) restored Content DB and then set read-only to false.
5) create a new web application in SharePoint 2010 (http://sp2010:8989)
6) remove web application content database by run stsadm -o deletecontentdb
7) attached backup Content DB by stsadm -o addcontentdb
8) check CA --> Upgrade Status it was "Succeeded"; CA --> Manage Content Databases, the web application http://sp2010:8989 was used the restored Content DB, status was Started and has few Site Collections
However, when I browse http://sp2010:8989 via IE, the page was loading for hours, not event popup any errors.
I check from Event Viewer it stated "SharePOint Health Analyzer detected an error. Drives are running out of free space"
But the drive where SharePoint installed still got 3GB ++ available.
What could causes the page not able to browse? or any steps I performed lead to errors?
Please help, thank you in advanced.