The issue is:,
- I change the visual studio workflow's initiation form via infopath
- create the wsp package again
- Retract and Remove it via the ca.
- Deploy the new package via powershell
- When I try to approve a document, the changes I've made in the initiation form comes bu the controls are disabled. When I try to approve it that way, it gives a "due to internal error workflow can not be started" error.
There are several servers in the dev environment. Do I have to stop the workflow feature in every one of them and restart?
Thanks in advance.