Im doing a simple connection to a sharepoint 2010 site using clientcontext and im getting the error "cannot contact site at specified url".
- The site (eg Site1) is a host-header site
- it was migrated from 2007 successfully
- it is using NTLM authentication, im not setting credentials while calling clientcontext.
- There is another web application (say Site2, also a host-header site) on the same server, im able to connect to that via clientcontext successfully. It also uses NTLM.
- The Site2 is a newly created site after the migration to sp 2010, in terms of setup its very similar to Site1 (simple Team Site etc).
My question is - is there any setting to be turned "on"/enabled on the webapplication/site/web level so that clientcontext should work? Especially if its a migrated (via db attach) site?
Appreciate any insights.