I have a three part question:
1) I'd like to reattach my large sequential list workflow to another list. I've tried the following:
- replacing a new list workflow's XML with that of my already completed workflow's XML
- playing around with wfconfig.xoml file (changing the list ID to fit that new list)
These did not work and produced a workflow error: "Errors were found when compiling the workflow. The workflow files were saved but cannot be run." Advanced: "Unexpected error on server associating the workflow"
2) The workflow has repeating sections. Instead of wasting my time manually adding each section, is there a way to copy and paste a block, and then manually associate each action to a form field?
3) Is there an "Or" operator? I'd like an action to occur if one of two things is true...
E-mail x, Then pause for 2 days, OR wait until form field is changed