I click on Start Profile Synchronization (Full or Incremental) and nothing happens. It never shows it going through the different sync stages.
- Running with farm account that has full rights
- SharePoint 2010 with SP1 and October 2011 CU installed and upgraded successfully
- No errors given in the logs, just a log that it started, then nothing
- running FIM Sync Service manager shows it starting, in-progress and finishing within about 30 seconds. The Sync Stats are all 0s except for Unchanged: 1.
- In FIM, Step Type is: Full Import (Stage Only)
- I've recreated the service application, restarted the service, restarted the servers many times.
- Synchronization Connections are properly configured with AD. The proper OUs are selected.
How can I figure this out? It seemed to be fine before the installation of October 2011 CU. Is that the cause of it?