I have a SharePoint 2010 site using Forms Based Authentication (ASP.NET Membership)
- User (A) logon to the SharePoint site.
- Opens a document for editing in Word.
- Word displays form for login. User fills out FBA form to login.
- Checks "Remember me"
- Edits document and saves.
- User (A) logs out.
- User (B) logs in and does the same as user (A). But will not be asked for username/password before editing document. When user (B) saves the "Modified by" are still the user (B).
How can I make sure the "Modified by" field always sets the current user? Am I missing something in the FBA config?