So, a meeting workspace was created. Subsequent meetings then where linked to the workspace, one by one, as the meetings where scheduled. At some point the organizer deleted "something" and it no longer appears on her Outlook calendar or the Events calendar. However, the meeting instance that was supposedly removed still is there. And the little drop down that would otherwise appear happily asking to either keep, move, or delete this instance (number 31) does not show up.
I've tried the following things:
- Removing the "Series Items in the both the doc library and the pages folders from SharePoint Designer... prolly not the wisest move, but it had worked before.
Tried tricking the system by issue the following url request:
http://myserver/en/mydep/mymeeting/Lists/Meeting%20Series/movetodt.aspx?FromInstanceID=31&FromInstanceDate=4/23/2010%201:00%20PM&FromInstanceDateISO=20100423T200000Z &Source=http://myserver/en/mydep/mymeeting/default.aspx%3FInstanceID%3D31%26Paged%3DNext%26p_ StartTimeUTC%3D20090421T220000Z%26 View%3D%257b00ADFF4F%252d1187%252d448C%252dA94C%252dD17CA097AF67%257d
and then trying to pick another meeting. No worky. SharePoint out- smarted me
Things I'm about to try ( in this order)
- Try using the "Delete" option instead of the move option
- Maybe see if there is a stsadm commmand available of this
- Write some C# to work with the Workspaces.asmx to rid myself of the instance
- Backup/restore the workspace in place
- Silently pray for divine intervention.
Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.