I've built a custom webpart and packaged it into a .wsp file since i'm trying to import this webpart onto another sharepoint instance i'm always getting "File not found" error on calling the site containing the webpart.
I added the .wsp via "Add-SPSolution" and installed it with "Install-SPSolution". I want to use it both on the regular Sharepoint and the mysites. Since we have two different urls for the standard sharepoint and mysites i deployed it on both.
After adding it to the GAC i made the safecontrols entry in the web.config file.
I can't find anymore hints or steps that i could have missed during the deployment..
<SafeControl Assembly="Beraterprofil, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a1202f7ace683fb7" Namespace="Beraterprofil.VisualWebPart1" TypeName="*" Safe="True"/>
I suppose the SP-Server can't find the .dll but i can't figure out why...