Has anyone successfully packaged up an InfoPath form solution with the following features?
- Custom site columns for properties promoted from form
- Custom content types to be associated with form
- InfoPath data connections deployed to the server
- InfoPath form containing managed code
- Form library linking all of these components together
Some issues I've though of before starting down this track... InfoPath likes to hard code URLs which means deployment to different servers can be a problem. There's also the managed code requirement that typically requires deployment through Central Administration (although I did find this blog post by Jason Apergis).
Has anyone successfully done this?