I"m having a issue that I haven't found any way to resolve that. I ran crawler and then viewed crawl log, I saw "The SharePoint item being crawled returned an error when attempting to download the item". I searched on Google and couldn't resolve.
I checked Search feature in my Site collection that is using Claim-Based Authentication but I couldn't see any result there. Also, I see the value of Searchable item is 0 even though crawling worked well. I checked ULS and didn't see related to Search errors.
My Web application is using Claim-Based Auth with Kerberos. I heard from another that Search could crawl in Kerberos Web app thus I switched to NTLM but it also didn't work. I still have the error in Crawl log.
I'm using re-released June CU 2011 SharePoint Server 2010 patch.