I have a my SharePoint 2010 enterprise implementation.
I am trying to implement a Webpart in a site that shows all the latest changes from a sub site wiki libraries. Unfortunately the result set is blank.
This was inspired by video I saw by Mike Gannotti on Enterprise Knowledge Management.
- Main_Site called "plm" (Which in turn is a subsite of a site "project")
- Site Page "Home" with Content Query webpart *SubSite called "FAQ"
- Wiki Library One called "Word FAQ"
- Wiki Page one "Home"
- Wiki Page two "How To Use This Library"
- Wiki Library Two called "Excel FAQ"
- Wiki Page three "Home"
- Wiki Page four "How To Use This Library"
Process used to create Sub Wiki Site is:
- In Main site create a site based on "Blank Site" template, called "FAQ"
- Add the "FAQ" site to the Sites Global Navigation
- In the FAQ site add two libraries based on Wiki Page Libraries called "Word FAQ" and "Excel FAQ"
- On Site Page "Home" home add Content Query webpart with the following settings
Content Query Tool Part Query Source: * Show items from the following site and all subsites: /Projects/plm/FAQ List Type:# Show items from this list type: Wiki Page Library Show items of this content type: Wiki Page Grouping and Sorting: Sort items by: Modified Descending order
Leave all other settings as default
Unfortunately the result is a column of (blank)'s.
Any suggestions? Should this work, ......