A coworker has been tasked with adding check-in and check-out functionality from within an InfoPath 2010 form. Is this possible?
This is a typical use case:
- User is browsing a SharePoint Form Library and wants to edit a form
- User forgets to checkout form before opening the form in the browser
- User wants to edit form immediate without going back to SP UI to check-out document manually.
- User clicks on an 'edit' button we've added to the form which sets all fields to editable. This should also check-out the form from SharePoint.
- User goes about editing the document, and clicks submit (another custom button, from what I understand). At this point the form is submitted and should be checked-in to Sharepoint.
Is any of this possible?