I want to stop the functionality of sending email to the manager of user whose mysite is going to be deleted rather mysite cleanup activity if below things happened to user/user profile:
1) If he left the domain 2) the user has been completely removed from AD
Solution found from internet:
- To check Site Use Confirmation and Deletion
- To disable My Site CleanUp Job from Central Administration
Analysis done upon the above found solutions:
1) In Site Use Confirmation and Deletion page, two options available
a) send an email notification to owners of unused site colletions -- it is unchecked in our environment
b) Automatically delete the site collection if use is not confirmed -- It is disabled
2) The My Site CleanUp Job from Central Administration is enabled
1) How to enable the option(b) in Site Use Confirmation and Deletion page?
2) If My Site CleanUp Job is disabled then will it stop sending email to manager of the user?
Please suggest the solution if any either through Central Administration/SSP configuration settings or programmatically to this.