While trying to deploy a solution package in SharePoint 2010, it stucks in the deploying status.
I tried the follow steps but no success.
- Tried to the cancel the deployment from CA.
- Tried to cancel the deployment task using STSADM
- Tried to delete the deployment job from CA
- Tried to delete the deployment job using Management shell
- Delete all the corresponding assemblies from the GAC manually.
- Restarted the SharePoint Timer service.
- Tried to delete the deployment job using Management shell...
- Executed the "stsadm -o execadmsvcjobs" command..
Now, I'm neither able to deploy nor retract...
It throws the below error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation. Correlation ID: f9bad4cd-bf3e-4533-9d70-1f143d95d018 Date and Time: 3/24/2011 2:12:03 PM
I want to completely remove the solution from the Farm, what else I can try?